Why Choose ElderCare Consultants?ElderCare Consultants is a professional Adult and Geriatric Care Management Company who can help families through transitions associated with the aging process. We would all choose for those we love to remain independent and carefree in what should be “the golden years”. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Your loved one may be dealing with dementia, depression, or other serious behavioral mental health issues. Our Geriatric Care Managers can help with any needs or problems you are facing.
With advances in aging come difficult decisions in virtually all areas of life, which may include managing chronic medical conditions, finding senior housing, financial planning, estate planning, writing healthcare directives, or deciding on a power of attorney, guardian or conservator. These situations can leave families feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and lost.
ElderCare Consultants is here to help. Our professional Care Managers have extensive experience in adult and geriatric care management. Our multi-disciplinary team consists of Registered Nurses, Licensed Psychologists, Certified Holistic Nurse, and Licensed Social Workers. We specialize in working with individuals with dementia or complex behavioral and mental health care issues. Care managers are responsible for navigating complex medical and social service systems, helping you explore options, and providing continuity of care no matter where you go.
ASSESSMENT, PLANNING AND COORDINATION
- Comprehensive, personalized assessment of needs and strengths
- In-home and on-site consultations
- Connection to community services and resources, such as adult day care, non-medical in home care, transportation, or other needed services.
- In-home nursing, medication management, and personal companion services
- Consultation, advice, and housing placement for Independent and Assisted Living communities, transitional care facilities, long-term care or skilled nursing facilities
- Coordination of medical & mental health services for clients and families
- Selective holistic approaches for optimal wellness, stress and pain management, and comfort throughout the dying process
- Assess eligibility for Medical Assistance and County Waiver Programs
- Coordinate services for financial, legal and estate planning
- On-going quality management and assessment
- Monthly account statement of services available upon request